Saturday, August 13, 2011

Round Number 1

Hello!

Today I mailed out my first round of 5 postcards to various places all around the world.

The 5 postcards I got at Walmart since I purchased them at 1:30 in the morning (yeah really weird). They will be going to Michigan, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, and China. I now have to wait until the people recieve their postcards and register them online. As soon as they register them my name and address gets thrown out to someone else random around the world to send me a postcard. As well as I will be able to get another name to send another post card.

From the research I have done it will take around 15-20 days to get the ones to the people outside of the country but the one in Michigan should only take a couple of days which I am so glad for.

The postcards were each only about 10-25 cents. The postage inside the US cost 44 cents and it was 98 cents to send the ones outside of the country so all in all I feel like it's going to be such an affordable hobby and I cannot wait to receive my first postcard, even though I know it could be a month or so away!

All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment