Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Card Received!


As I got home tonight and settled in and checked all of my emails and different websites, I was stoked to find out that one of the post cards I sent was received. I am not shocked that the one I sent to Michigan was the first one to be received. My name is now going to be sent to someone random and I should be receiving a post card within the next month at the latest depending on where its coming from. Since one of my post cards was received I am now able to send yet another post card. I got my new address and to my amusement I am going to be sending another post card to Michigan. While in my room I realized that I had a few post cards from trips past and one of my favorites is from our spring blink trip when we stopped by Goats on the Roof. Here is the post card below, its going out tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment