Monday, September 5, 2011

Sent and Received

Hello!

On Saturday I received another post card from Germany, which I was so excited for. Opening up our mailbox and seeing a postcard makes me smile and I get very excited to see where the post card it from. My roommates have recently joined the post crossing world so in the next month or so post cards are going to be flocking to our house, which is so exciting. I am hoping to design and make a post card holder to hang by our front door to help us keep them all organized.

Anyways here is the post card I got from Koln, which is a place that I visited while living in Germany so it was cool to see a familiar name.


        



                







I am also sending out another post card today (Even though its Labor Day) to Taiwan this is the front of the post card.


All the Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment