Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Still Here

Hello!

It has been a while since I have been on here due to fact that I started my student teaching in a wonderful 1st grade class and have not had the time to get on a computer and scan in the wonderful post cards I have received.

Since I have started post carding 8 people have received my post cards and I know have 5 more post cards traveling. I have also received 4 post cards total which has made me very excited.

Below are the 4 post cards I have received thus far and where they are from.

THE NETHERLANDS









GERMANY - (This one is from Berlin which made me smile considering I lived there for 2 years of my life and we still have a few friends who live there. I hope to go back one day!)





        




ARIZONA



       




PORTUGAL






         







I just bought a whole heap of new post cards from our college store and am so excited to be using them in the future.

My goal is to get on at least once a week and input all of the postcards I have sent and or received.

If you happen to go on a trip and remember I would love to get a postcard from you as well. My address is below and your card will be featured on my blog.

All the Best!

Jenny Robinson
75 Saragossa Street
St Augustine, FL 32084
United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment